The Base Of Our Operations
- Health and Safety inspection
- Investigations of incidents and accidents HSE-Meetings
- Waste Management plan
- Journey Management System audit
- Provision of Safety gadgets and equipment.
- Provision of financial resources to run/enable effective implementation of the company’s HSE-MS.
- Regular site visits.
- Adherence to safety rules, regulations and procedures.
- Wearing the required PPE where necessary.
- Actively participating in QHSE meetings.
- Holding Ultimate responsibilities for JOEMARINE NAUTICAL COMPANY NIGERIA LIMITED events.
- Top management raises the HSE commitment, policy and objectives for JOEMARINE NAUTICAL COMPANY NIGERIA LIMITED appoints the HSE management representatives and provides the necessary resources at all times to ensure full compliance.
Management will ensure regular/periodic review of her policies to meet relevant changes and for the purpose of continual improvement. This ultimately will enhance JOEMARINE NAUTICAL COMPANY NIGERIA LIMITED Performance.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of Joemarine to execute Supply of manpower, Supply of wireline Operators, Training of Maritime Ratings and Officers, Ship Chandler, supply& Maintenance of Vessels, dredgers & Houseboats, Barges Speedboat, Sales & Services of Safety Equipments, Supply of Portable Water to Rigs and Platform, provision of dredging services Swinging and Correcting of Magnetic Compass, Training of relevant safety courses/ STCW (manila convention 2010) Mandatory Courses at all times to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and all relevant legal requirements / agreed clients requirements at a cost-effective manner.
It is recognized by Joemarine that a strong total Quality Management Programme will impact favourably on all aspects of the company activities therefore: Joemarine has determined, developed and maintained a Quality Management System that conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
The Quality policy is a framework upon which Quality objectives are derived
Top Management has the basic responsibility for the Quality Management System and is committed to continually improve its effectiveness.
This Quality Policy is communicated, understood and implemented throughout the company and is periodically reviewed for continuing suitability and also made available to interested parties whenever required.
Health, Safety & Environment Policy
Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited believes that people and the environment are the most important assets and their safety is our ultimate responsibility. The safety of the people we engage in our operations and the environment are the major consideration in our operations. Every employee of Joemarine, contractor or third party contractor is accountable for conducting her operations in s safe and environmentally friendly manner. In line with stop work authority policy all personnel regardless of its position, have express authority to suspend any operation which in his/her opinion presents a risks to people or the environment.
Joemarine is committed to comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and other relevant standards and codes of practice related to her areas of operations,
The company top management u committed to maintaining and continually improving a Health, Safety and Environment systems which meets the objectives of this policy,
HSE Policy Objectives
- Provide safe work environments for employees, contractors and visitors.
- Assess risks and strive to eliminate the potential adverse impacts to people and the environment that may result from the Company’s operations.
- Continuously improve the quality of asset procedures which ensure the safety of workers, minimize impacts on the environment and provide for effective emergency response.
- Implement programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of our employees as it relates to health, safety, emergency response and environmental protection.
- Communicate information pertinent to process safety, worker health and safety, and environmental matters to internal and external stakeholders.
- Integrate process safety, worker health and safety, and environmental considerations into business decision-making processes.
- Pursue continuous improvement of the Company’s management system for improving process safety, worker health and safety, and environmental performance.
- Conduct annual audits to verify compliance with regulatory requirements, company standards, and accepted industry practices.
- Joemarinee’s obligations under the provisions of the ISM Code.